Our Promise : Candidates
- We provide reasonable and adequate information, supported by appropriate research and a cultural understanding of the specified location.
- We don’t make quick deals we find the best, long-term solution for you and your prospective employer.
- We give a realistic and comprehensive description of the position and expectations as provided by our client.
- We respect your responsibilities toward your current employer and try to ensure an optimal timing of communication, both with IMS and with the client.
- We promise an open and trustworthy collaboration.
- During the entire process, and especially when requesting references, we exercise particular care and caution to ensure the highest level of confidentiality.
Our Promise : Clients
- We find candidates with the necessary level of professional competence to complete the assignment.
- We maintain absolute discretion and confidentiality when dealing with information necessary for a successful placement. Information is only transmitted to potential candidates to the extent approved by the client.
- We stipulate a realistic timeframe after confirming our understanding of the position that needs to be filled. This timeframe can extend anywhere from a few weeks to a few months and is dependent on the level of the position, rigidity of competence, skill matrix and availability of suitable candidates. We provide periodic updates during the entire period.
- We don’t make quick deals; we find the best, long-term solution for you and your prospective employee.
- After a candidate has been hired, we continue to advise and assist both employer and employee to support the employee’s full integration with the company.